A few stats and infos
- More than 90 bands programmed since 2016
- About 30 emerging bands programmed, coming from the Hauts-de-France region, from France and from abroad (Luxembourg, Canada, Belgium)
- 30 minutes per band
- A professional audience (programm planners, music labels, publishers, media…) from France and abroad, and a wide audienc
- Heart of the festival in Roubaix (in places like la Condition Publique, la Cave aux Poètes, l’ARA…).
- Professional meetings : conferences, workshops, keynotes, speed-meetings and slow-datings…
- A media platform : nationwide broadcasting in France through the associative radio stations Campus and Ferarock
- A national communication strategy in France (print, web, public relations…).
- 300 accredited professionnals on previous editions
- More than 2000 festival visitors on the showcases since 3 years
They came to Crossroads Festival
Kimberose, Thé Vanille, You Man, Després, Fragments, Juicy, Black Bones, Structures, La Jungle, Azur, Edgär, Napoleon Gold, Bumpkin Island, Bison Bisou, Bakel, Weekend Affair, Awir Leon, The 1969 Club, Prieur de la Marne, Louis Aguilar, Eleanor Shine, Ina Ich, Tample, Mélanie Isaac…